Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Camera Rotation and Targeting System

I want to ask something. Will there be free camera rotation and free targeting system in normal game? If no would you like to see this in game as an alternate option to click to rotate and tab target system.

Comments

• Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    yes there will be. the BR is only action combat and tab combat got tested in alpha 0. they will combine it into a hybrid system for the MMO
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    Wololo wrote: »
    yes there will be. the BR is only action combat and tab combat got tested in alpha 0. they will combine it into a hybrid system for the MMO

Thanks a lot for the info. This was my only concern for this game cuz i don't like to play click to rotate and tab target system. Everything should be free for my playstyle :D