Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Bounties of the Verdant Keeper

MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
edited December 2019 in Announcements
As the months come and go, and the hand of winter looms over the land, various farmers of Verra take time to celebrate the fortune granted to them by the Verdant Keeper. Hearths are stoked, candles are lit, and fragrant delicacies are prepared. A massive celebration of food and drink takes place, marking the culmination of their hard work and preparation for the harsh, cold months to come. Should the celebrations go well, they say the Keeper will bless the next spring with a brand new harvest, ready to be plucked.

The Bounties of the Verdant Keeper cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from November 6, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until December 11, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Shades Unseen addons will be removed on November 6, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-11-05-bounties-of-the-verdant-keeper
November_Cosmetics_1920x1080.jpg
marketing.gif

Comments

• sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I want everything. :(
    fNX2ISa.png

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    These look like normal items that you would see in game (apart from the pig) so I'm passing
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • i want the costume of the verdant keeper and some personal quest lines ... preferably only for elves XD
    titles or etc wouldnt hurt either
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Love the bear, will be my second bear mount skin.

Just need a pack bear and a baby bear pet hint hint.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @MargaretKrohn Question on the freehold skin. Is it applied to all 3 levels of building or just a single tier? We have statements in the past that appearance and size (number of "tetris blocks" according to Jeffrey) will change as the relevant upgrade blueprints are applied. We also have the artwork of the Summer Freehold variant that show those size increases from tier 1 to 3.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • AshlynmaeAshlynmae Member, Intrepid Pack
    Is it just me, or does the female character look too masculine? We do have b o o * *, ya know!
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited November 2019
    Wish the price points were lower. Nice pieces and like the autumn themes.
    Structures need to show which tiers the skins are covering.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ashlynmae wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does the female character look too masculine? We do have b o o * *, ya know!

I mean they squish down pretty well (if not comfortably) if your're not trying to advertise them don't ya think?
    T Elf wrote: »
    Wish the price points were lower. Nice pieces and like the autumn themes.
    Structures need to show which tiers the skins are covering.

I would also love to know what buildings they replace
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    Speaking of buildings, are beehives a thing?
    fNX2ISa.png

sunfrog wrote: »
    Speaking of buildings, are beehives a thing?

I would say yes but in truth, we have no idea
    nJ0vUSm.gif

So I can put the taven on a beehive and when people go inside BEES!!
    fNX2ISa.png

sunfrog wrote: »
    So I can put the taven on a beehive and when people go inside BEES!!

how big is the bee hive you have?
    nJ0vUSm.gif