Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Skaff Time-table

skafftarussskafftaruss Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Two milestones of Doom for AOC. Castle Siege by 12 2019 in time for Christmas Gift-age? MMO Alpha out by 2022? This is my tolerance for white knights and begotten love for the Sandal. Is this too lenient?

Comments

• Options
    sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I wouldn't get my hopes up for a 2019 Castle Siege release, but it would be a welcome surprise if it would get released. I'm still having a sprinkle of hope for an A1 release in 2020 and A2 and betas in 2021. Who knows. It may all depend on how quick and well they can produce and whether they'll ditch the BR side. /shrug
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    I think you're setting yourself up to be disappointed with your 12 2019 date. If anything we'll probably get a CS date announcement, not a release just the announcement for the date, in December.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Apoc Siege Q1 2020
    Alpha 1 Q3 2020
    Apoc Horde Q1 2021
    Alpha 2 Q3 2021
    Beta 1 Q1 2022
    Beta 2 Q3 2022
    Release Q3 2023

That is my assumed timeline going forward.
  • Options
    leameseleamese Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm still expecting siege and alpha 1 at the end of 2019 and a release in 2020
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    @noaani . Is the time line above your educated swag OR is it from an Intrepid source in 'jello'? Gracias.
    It's my assumption based on following numerous MMO's during their development.

Where this game is at right now is a little bit earlier than when most games would be announced to the public - maybe 6 months or so earlier. It's reasonably normal for a AAA MMORPG to spend 3 years in development from when it is announced, with 2 of those years being heavy on testing.

The above timeline is in no way endorsed by Intrepid.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The only timeline I'm considering at this point is a full release sometime in 2022. If the game comes out earlier than that I will be pleasantly surprised.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    WoodchipWoodchip Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    AoC, Pantheon and CU are all behind schedule. The development of NA games is lacking, I hope something comes to fruition before I die.
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Woodchip wrote: »
    AoC, Pantheon and CU are all behind schedule. The development of NA games is lacking, I hope something comes to fruition before I die.
    But it gives you something to live for, so hang in there!

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I choose love
    Aq0KG2f.png