Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello again!

It's been a while, quite a while. I had lost interest with the whole Apoc thing back on the old forums. Of course I checked youtube every now and then.

Anyway, just stopped by to say hello again, and of course browse around, see if there are any new things I've missed since I've been away.
l8im8pj8upjq.gif

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2019
    Depending on how long you've been away (I assume since the launch of APOC) there hasn't been too much of interest. Intrepid have moved to a new studio and are looking to recruit even more new people to the team, and appear to be making solid progress on the mmorpg. They recently did an internal test of the Castle Siege which implies they might be ready for public testing of that too soon (TM). The Castle Siege mode will also feature some of the basic class kits which has me personally excited, but we don't have any dates for that yet.

So yeah, progress but nothing too staggering really.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    welcome back ! and hopefully with a nice timing. 'castle siege very likely before the end of the year' not going to happen anymore but like Mist sayd; we will be testing that soon :#
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nice to see you again ariatras its been a while
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Another necromancer, i see... We really need to seal all of your cripts, popping up all over the place.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @Damokles Classist! :tired_face:
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ventharien wrote: »
    @Damokles Classist! :tired_face:

If its the truth? ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    Another necromancer, i see... We really need to seal all of your cripts, popping up all over the place.
    I think that’s called decryption.

We need some skilled cryptologists to help out.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    just stay out of my mausoleum and I will stay asleep
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace