Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The new Cosmetics o.O

2»

Comments

• Options
    So cool! Will definitely buy these all! or atleast a few!
  • Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is def my favorite set so far. Yes I am edgy and proud of it :smile:
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lex wrote: »

Welcome to the dead side we have cake
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »

Welcome to the dead side we have cake

800px_COLOURBOX11324296.jpg
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Ravudha wrote: »
    I don't play necro, but I like how the energy glow is red instead of the cookie-cutter green. Gives it a feeling of power.

And whats wrong with green?

Green is sooo last century. Red is the new green.
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Be careful you don't fall off that edge if you get too close to it. :D
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    I don't play necro, but I like how the energy glow is red instead of the cookie-cutter green. Gives it a feeling of power.

And whats wrong with green?

Green is sooo last century. Red is the new green.

Green is timeless
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    <3 glad you all are liking what you see this month - coming up with this theme was a blast! It totally wasn't because I want to wear all of these myself ;)
    To be fair these all have something of the “burnt toast” aesthetic so it’s very appropriate for you.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    Atama wrote: »
    <3 glad you all are liking what you see this month - coming up with this theme was a blast! It totally wasn't because I want to wear all of these myself ;)
    To be fair these all have something of the “burnt toast” aesthetic so it’s very appropriate for you.

if thats the case I want more burnt toast
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

if thats the case I want more burnt toast

Hell i want the toast to be charcoal.
  • Options
    JokucJokuc Member
    I want to see the alpha footage before getting more cosmetics. I hope they'll present that soon.

Also I'm wondering something.. will these costumes look the same on all the classes?
    2030 release let's goooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Jokuc wrote: »
    Will these costumes look the same on all the classes?

Yes.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    T Elf wrote: »
    Guess I'm the oddball, but necro is not my thing, so I guess I won't have to worry about spending any money this month.

Ditto.
  • Options
    Will these cosmetics be available later in the cash shop or are these like a one time opportunity?
  • Options
    Sarevok wrote: »
    Will these cosmetics be available later in the cash shop or are these like a one time opportunity?

One time opportunity i believe
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Damokles wrote: »

Well shit, come on Trump! Daddy needs him some cosmetics! Sign that relief bill.

Jk, I'll probably pass and get the next best dark knight or paladin looking package.

Thanks!
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack

I'd be all for Intrepid extending the time this particular lot of cosmetics are in the store.

I think the extenuating circumstances right now warrant it.
  • Options
    noaani wrote: »

I'd be all for Intrepid extending the time this particular lot of cosmetics are in the store.

I don’t think people being at home means IS should extend the usual purchase window.
  • Options
    Caeryl wrote: »

I don’t think people being at home means IS should extend the usual purchase window.

I'm not saying they *should* in a waybthat implies people would have a right to be upset with them if they don't.

I'm saying they *could* in a way to imply that people would be greatful if they did.

Where I'm from, companies are going out of their way to make sure people don't spend money on anything non-essential. Even banks are offering several months abatement on mortgage payments.

To me, Intrepid saying "hey, instead of spending money on this right now, we'll hold open the window it is available a but longer so you can buy it later" kind of fits in with what other companies are doing right now.
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

I like the things. I bought some of the things. They are cool. But I would not mind seeing what the next things are and generally we don’t get that until the old things are no longer available.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options

I like the things. I bought some of the things. They are cool. But I would not mind seeing what the next things are and generally we don’t get that until the old things are no longer available.

Oh, I know, but these are not general times.

That's all I'm saying.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2020
    Was mentioned in voicechat q&a later after the stream by Steven that the current cosmetics may stay for the month of April and May with no change because of the economic impact of covid. They don't want people who may be struggling to miss out on something.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Was mentioned in voicechat q&a later after the stream by Steven that the current cosmetics may stay for the month of April and May with no change because of the economic impact of covid. They don't want people who may be struggling to miss out on something.

Perfect, that's all I was hoping for.
  • Options

Thanks for the info ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Please note that I said "may." He had just come up with the idea right then and kind of blindsided MK and Toast with it. (as Steven loves to do). So if they do decide to change them next month please no bully. >:)
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg