Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes Pathfinders | Your Dedicated & Trusted Podcast [Weekly Episodes] Updated: Nov 10th, 2023

SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
edited November 2023 in Community Creations
ZDJPMzH.jpg
Connect with the Show
Twitter 🔻 Spotify 🔻 iTunes 🔻 Google🔻 Amazon 🔻 Podbean

Welcome to Ashes Pathfinders (Previously The SimCast) the dedicated Ashes of Creation Podcast produced by @Simurgh who is joined by his co-host(s) and guests for weekly episodes discussing community feedback, theory crafting, news, and all things Ashes of Creation!

Ashes Pathfinders | Episode 0 - Welcome

Below you will find shows posted in order up to the most current episode as it is released! Don't forget that every show can be caught live on Twitch weekly Sunday / 3:00 PM PDT / 5:00 PM CDT / 6:00PM EDT

Full YouTube Playlist Here

Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to join one of the round table's as we are always looking for new members of the community to come by and share their thoughts about Ashes of Creation.

Show Information:
Host Twitter: @SimurghHQ
Show Twitter: @AshesPathfinder
To Listen / Watch: Twitch, YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, Google, Amazon, Podbean

To apply to Knights of the Phoenix contact me or join Discord for more info.
kQcyFmb.jpg
Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord

Comments

• SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    edited March 2020
    xIXQSrF.png

Episode 1: Community & Forward Momentum
    In this video my guests and I are reflecting on the new pre-order packages, PAX East, and thoughts about the importance of forward momentum at such an early stage for an MMORPG as unique as Ashes.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
    edited March 2020
    ymVotZ4.png
    Episode 2: Hype VS Excitement
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 2 focuses on the factor of Hype versus Excitement, as well as, factors related to continuing to build momentum during the development of this highly anticipated game.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited March 2020
    3qc9j1w.png
    Episode 3: Why People Are Let Down By The Modern MMO
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 3 focuses on a topic I have wanted to cover for months. The reason so many individuals tend to be let down by the modern mmorpg and the implications this brings during the development of this highly anticipated game.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited March 2020
    i1Zlynm.png

Episode 4: What is Love?
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 4 focuses on the theme of what some of us love and thrive on in an MMORPG and some of what we await to see as we await this highly anticipated game.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited March 2020
    3RQmCnR.png

Episode 5: The Prestige
    In this video my guest and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 5 focuses on the theme of in game prestige and some of the limits players tend to experience which sometimes cause them to invest less or stop playing an MMORPG. Let this resonate for the Ashes developers as we await this highly anticipated game.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    5f87uCA.png

Episode 6: Tavern Talk & Business
    In this video my guest and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 6 focuses on chatting with our special guest Chilly of Chilly's Tavern who is here to tell us about his goals for his tavern is Ashes. My guests also join me in discussing the past and present business methods of many MMORPG games and the hope we have as we await this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    MbZUHK4.png

Episode 7: The Collector
    In this video my guest and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 7 focuses on collectible items and stuff and things we all enjoy collecting in game. We are joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) in discussing all of our favorite things and ways to make managing them better in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    BFGrZec.png

Episode 8: The Craft
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 8 - "The Craft" we begin the conversation on theorycrafting and Ashes of Creation. We are joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) in beginning talks on a highly under discussed topic very near and dear to my heart and what it will mean in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    3AuhmEU.jpg

Episode 9: The Craft (Part 2)
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 9 - "The Craft (part 2)" we continue our conversation on theorycrafting and Ashes of Creation. In this episode we discussed the primary archetypes "Tank" and "Cleric". I am again joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) as we continue to discuss a highly under discussed topic very near and dear to my heart and what it will mean in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Y5cZRtj.jpg

Episode 10: The Craft (Part 3)
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 10 - "The Craft (part 3)" we continue our conversation on theorycrafting and Ashes of Creation. In this episode we discussed the primary archetypes "Ranger" and "Mage". I am again joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) as we continue to discuss a highly under discussed topic very near and dear to my heart and what it will mean in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    chDiTah.jpg

Episode 11: The Quest
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 11 - The Quest focuses on the impact positively/negatively quest's have or even the tedious nature that the questing process in an MMORPG can have. We further the discussion as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    WNpoiWB.jpg

Episode 12: Trade Wars
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 12 - Trade Wars focuses on the impact trade can have on the world in game while creating meaningful conflict. We continue to further the discussion as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    wTTdAgi.jpg

Episode 13: The Story So Far
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 13 - The Story So Far does just that as we explore the lore and what we know as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    r67zIcn.jpg

Episode 14: Birthright
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 14 - Birthright my guest's and I discuss what we currently know about the races with a little healthy speculation as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    28AT2F3.jpg

Episode 15: Allegiance
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 15 - Allegiance my guest's Daedelus and I discuss where your allegiance to a cause will lie and how that may be seen played out in regard to domination. Enjoy this episode as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    9Ip3F8H.jpg

Episode 16: Death Before Dishonor
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 15 - Death Before Dishonor my guests join me in discussing the component of PvP in an MMORPG, some of our thoughts as to what some enjoyable / enjoyable elements are, and what pitfalls to avoid in creating the stage for conflict. Enjoy this episode as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    4pRowZr.jpg

Episode 17: Arsenal
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 17 - Arsenal we discuss some of the recently shared images on the Ashes discord which showed staff weapon design functions. We also discussed some elements relevant to combat design and weaponry. Enjoy this episode as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    soxVFeG.jpg

Episode 18: Glorious
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 18 - Glorious we discuss some of the shared information about Alpha 1 testing phases, the profession husbandry, and other information recently shared in this months newsletter. Enjoy this episode as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    dgN18pn.jpg

Episode 19: Shoot For The Moon
    In this video my guests Khasino , TheCouchNerd, and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 19 - Shoot For The Moon we discuss the awesome announcements in the most recent live stream, as well as, Alpha phases and the action combat sneak peak seen recently. Get to know a couple other content creators in the Ashes community and enjoy this episode as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    XYysXD5.jpg

Episode 20: Fantasy
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 20 - "Fantasy" my guests and I discuss some of the challenges Ashes will be facing in order to become successful in regard to world immersion! Enjoy this episode as we wait for Alpha 1 of this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    5C3QfsX.jpg

Episode 21: Forged In Fire
    In The SImCast - Episode 21 - "Forged In Fire" my guest Deltia and I discuss elements to combat design and the difficulty in balancing action combat and the more traditional tab targeting mechanics often seen in "old school" MMORPG game design. Enjoy this episode as we prepare to step into Alpha 1 of this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    yPAN3EO.jpg

Episode 22: Royale
    In The SimCast: Episode 22 - "Royale" my guests Khasino and Daedelus join me in a Alpha 1 Phase 1 stress testing discussion related to this past Friday's stress test and some impressions and thoughts in regard to how the team is rolling out the beginning of testing for Ashes of Creation! Alpha 1 is beginning, get stoked!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    zGeoDPK.jpg

Episode 23: Of Light & Darkness
    In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is in development and now in Alpha 1! In Episode 23 – Of Light & Darkness my guest’s BCG , Daedelus, and I discuss briefly some thoughts about Alpha 1 testing before we transitioned into a discussion about the roles we choose in an MMORPG. Light or Darkness? What roles do you choose?
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    3KQIEdr.jpg

Episode 24: The Soloist
    In Episode 24 – The Soloist my guest Khasino and I discuss the elements of being a solo player in an MMORPG. We share our experiences in solo capacities, as well as, thoughts about those who play alone in this Massively Multiplayer Online RPG world!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    BFBhpcs.jpg

Episode 25: Resilience
    In Episode 25 – "Resilience" my guest Khasino, Dphantomtv, and I discuss the items and abilities currently being found and used in Ashes of Creations BR/Arena test environment. We even got to get Khasino's first reactions as he stepped into this game mode being used for testing the game. Come enjoy the now 25th episode in this series for Ashes of Creation!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    FtRR9NU.jpg

Episode 26: Left Behind
    In Episode 26 – "Left Behind" my guest @Elloa and I discuss that dark age and the unfortunate souls left behind as the exodus from Verra happens. What happened to these souls? How did the Tulnar come to be? What lies in the Under Realm? Put your thinker hats on and join us for some speculation and lore craft about the dark age of Verra!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited March 2020
    zulUR3V.jpg

Episode 27: God’s & Monster’s
    In Episode 27– "God's & Monster's" my guest's @Elloa , @chibibree , and I dig into a discussion about the gods of Ashes of Creation and the monsters of corruption. Put on your lorecrafting hats as my guest's and I dig into the story of the pantheon of the god's, what may have caused the conflict where some became evil while others remained good? What was the cause of the corruption and what may have been at work that we could speculate? Let's dig in and see what we can come up with!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    edited March 2020
    KAKsmJr.jpg

Episode 28: Zer0
    In this video my guests and I dig into a discussion about Ashes of Creation as it was in Alpha 0 and compare the differences to the current testing environment which at this time is Ashes Arena or BR. We discuss some important things to keep in mind as we experience the game in its current testing phases which do not reflect it in its final mmorpg entirety.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Rbe3ACw.jpg

Episode 29: Apocalypse, Now?
    In Episode 29 – "Apocalypse, Now?" my guest Khasino and I discuss the recent change to how the Ashes Arena or what is now called Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse, will be conducted moving forward. We give our thoughts to pros and cons of this choice and some thoughts related to the impact of these changes moving forward.
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    o78a5mI.jpg

Episode 30: Node Sense
    The next SimCast for Ashes of Creation is live! In Episode 30 – "Node Sense” my guest’s @Daedelus, @Khasino, and I discuss the uniqueness of the node system! Join us as we dive into a free for all conversation on the uniqueness of developing nodes and ways that this unique system will help to invigorate the MMORPG genre.
    kQcyFmb.jpg