Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

classes popularity

mytheriosmytherios Member
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Their is a poll to see which classes are the most popular on reddit, here is the link: http://www.strawpoll.me/20634457
please vote, I really want to see how the classes are divided as of now

Comments

• Options
    AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There are 64 classes and like 4 have been seen the poll would be based on nothing
  • Options
    I'm clueless and I want necromancers!
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm clueless and I want necromancers!

And you shall have them
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ashesofcreationclasslist-1040x644.jpg
    1595274201-runesmith.jpg
  • Options
    necromencer right 'ere abomination. We will 'ave yur 'ead before ya get max lvl be sure of that.
    1595274201-runesmith.jpg
  • Options
    I feel like tank could use a bit of a name change. Tank feels too meta/ooc. Maybe juggernaught or shield or something. Guardian? I dunno. Tank just feels like too modern of a gaming terminology to be giving to a fantasy character in-game, especially since tanks don't even exist in AoC lore.

• Options
    AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I feel like tank could use a bit of a name change. Tank feels too meta/ooc. Maybe juggernaught or shield or something. Guardian? I dunno. Tank just feels like too modern of a gaming terminology to be giving to a fantasy character in-game, especially since tanks don't even exist in AoC lore.

guardian is already taken that is what you get from picking double tank
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    necromencer right 'ere abomination. We will 'ave yur 'ead before ya get max lvl be sure of that.

You are to late stuntie I am already a GOD!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace