Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mage Guilds

gunmandude2gunmandude2 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I know that there are guilds designed around pvp or pve, economy or fighting, exploration, roleplay, and all sorts of other features, but are there any guilds that are designed around classes? More specifically, is there any guild out there that requires its members to be primarily/secondarily mages? Asking because the idea of a mage-oriented guild just sounds fascinating to me, and because the idea of an army of spellcasters raining magic on their enemies is too enamoring to pass up.

Comments

• Options
    dominikIWNLdominikIWNL Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Does sound pretty interesting. I feel like guilds like that would have to be very specialized and a tight-night group of friends.
    For the most part, guilds will be setup in a way to more efficiently participate in Dungeons and World-events.
    If you continue to look for a mage-guild, I wish you the best of luck!
  • Options
    gunmandude2gunmandude2 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you! I guess if I can't find one, I might try to start one. Now I just need to learn how to do that.
  • Options
    Cold 0ne FTBCold 0ne FTB Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    That would be cool from a thematic view but I feel like the content in this game will cater towards a diverse party.
    ZxbhjES.gif

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
  • Options
    TehonatakeTehonatake Member, Intrepid Pack
    Seems to me that there was a crossbow Armsman only guild way back in DAOC. Would be awesome fun, but not very successful in practice. Wish you luck and fun!
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I could see it working as a RP guild but apart from that it seems impractical
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace