Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Raid leaders and the features supporting this role

halbarzhalbarz Member
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Hi all,

For me, certain addons took away the raid leader role or diminished it. With the game not supporting these, what kind of features would you like to have as a raid leader to support your group? These should not give you insight into a persons performance.

For example, personally I would like to see:
- /raidshout (message to appear on the middle of the screen of all members)
- markings: Mark players (in own party)
- In-game voice management - mute players, priority speaking
- assign officers, support role managing the raid
- assign people in the group that others have to use as to target through them
- regroup feature, when using this ability a beam of light (only visible for your group/raid) marks the point to regroup
- Raid buffs: The leader/officers can activate a buff that is unique based on the need (temp. damage increase, temp healing increase, etc) this has a massive cooldown.

what would you folks like to see?

Ps: Please keep the addon discussions for the threads created on that topic.

Comments

• Options
    Tsukasa wrote: »
    That's why I keep saying in my flag reports this forum needs a Delete option!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly, would be great. I will use it for another question / topic now.
  • Options
    Having a ping feature would be extremely helpful! For Markings it would be interesting to have before raids that leave a small marker either by username or above character that shows their role as Tank, Heal, DPS, etc.
    E8OOol.gif