Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Lets add kites to the game

For a long day of grinding and resource collecting I would like to just relax and fly a cool kite in the sky. I think kites would serve a real purpose other than just flying them because they're cool to look at. maybe they can serve as a beacon so your friends can see your location from a long distance. cool events can come from this like a kite event where everyone can participate and see a cool sky show of unique kites. kites can also serve as a warning against other players lets say a group is looking to start a fight with your guild or something you can show off your squad number by the number of kites in the air and they might back off. Also if we have kites in the game they will fill up the air space, from what I hear only a small number of players will be able to fly with wings or something. Thanks for reading my post and if you're interested in adding kites to the game help me get the word out I would love to talk to a developer more in depth about my idea.

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Raid Leader: 'Yo, Kite the Boss'
    Player 1: *Flys Kite*
    Tank has died.
    Raid Leader: 'Yo, I said kite the Boss.'
    Player 1: 'I've got my Kite out, can't you see it?'
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lets not add kites to the game
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You seem oddly passionate about those kites...
  • Options
    SamsonSamson Member
    edited July 2020
    flyingkite.gif
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    D3miGbM.gif
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace