Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

leader of men

angelicshiyaangelicshiya Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
So i'm trying to be patient but I have yet to get a confirmation that i'm going to be in the august testing. i have sent in a ticket the first time. Then I went into my spam folder and saw a email from Intrepid. Signed the NDA verification and on that they asked for my KS backer number. I still have not heard from them, other than what feels like a generic automated response. please get back with me so that I can play along with all the other LoM and above. I feel left out and time is slipping away.

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    What, you expect a bespoke e-mail?

You realise there are 10,000 people in the combined alpha tests, right?
  • Options
    TimeraiderTimeraider Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ah well, its not like you would be able to just install the game and get in instantly anyway as far as im aware. Would have to wait for them to open it up regardless.
    If its an August test it can just as easily be that you still have a week or 3.

Wouldnt worry to much about it if I were you.

My NDA fucked up a bit so it only added a partial address, hoping its still good enough to be legal so I dont have to resign it XD
    SoulfulDisastrousIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif
    A being can not judge light if he has never seen it, neither can he judge darkness if he never has been it
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Alot of people are still waiting (me being one) but its nothing to worry about
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You will likely recieve an e-mail with download instructions + a link when the time is right. They need to make sure all of the NDA's + Kickstarter backer numbers match before letting all you LoM backers into the testing.

Be patient, you're not being left out-
  • Options
    TroniczTronicz Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter
    I believe Leader of Men are suppose to get in by August.
  • Options
    StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Hi friends, CS and our community team are processing the NDAs for LoM as fast as they can 😂 Nobody should be left out and u can rest assured You’ll be processed in time ❤️
  • Options
    TakynTakyn Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi friends, CS and our community team are processing the NDAs for LoM as fast as they can 😂 Nobody should be left out and u can rest assured You’ll be processed in time ❤️

Does that include KS backers that only recently upgraded to LoM? I opened a ticket 4 days ago because I noticed I don't even have any forum badges, but I assume support is all backed up with tickets right now. ;)
  • Options
    StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Takyn wrote: »

Does that include KS backers that only recently upgraded to LoM? I opened a ticket 4 days ago because I noticed I don't even have any forum badges, but I assume support is all backed up with tickets right now. ;)

Yes. Support is handling a lot of tickets atm. But rest assured upgrades are included from original summer and KS backers. 💪