Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Striding Snail is Breath Taking.

OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
If I weren't trying to get into blood bowl I'd pick it up, unfortunately I'll have to miss it.

To all you who claim your Snail Strider...I'm jealous.

Also...if we get a toad flopping hopping mount, its always Wednesday my dudes.

Comments

• Options
    What do you like about it? I looked at the new cosmetics this month and they don't look great to me.
  • Options
    OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I like that it reminds me of a peaceful elephant, but its something domestic that I could find in my yard...but at a scale that is utterly fantastic and its something I think they took a risk on.
  • Options
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    OrcLuck wrote: »
    If I weren't trying to get into blood bowl I'd pick it up, unfortunately I'll have to miss it.

To all you who claim your Snail Strider...I'm jealous.

Also...if we get a toad flopping hopping mount, its always Wednesday my dudes.

You said blood bowl so in response I have to say. As a Nurgle player I am extremely excited about the Horticulous Slimux ass snail mount. It is probably the best looking mount I have seen in any game.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They do look great but they just don fit my theme
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace