Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

EU VAT on sub?

HansrutgerHansrutger Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hello!

I've just purchased the $375 package because I wanted to support the cause at the same time receive some neat cosmetics. However, I was surprised to find out that VAT was not included and I still paid it, so I'm not complaining, but it felt weird not having that being clearer.

So with that being said, the subscription fee that is currently planned to be $15, will EU players have to pay 15 + VAT?

Comments

• Options
    Most likely it will be 15 + VAT.
    UncomfortableDangerousBarracuda-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Vat means I pay 25 quid for a 25 dollar purchase since the change in processor. I expect the price will be the same for the sub. So of its 15 dollars then it would be 15 quid. I never have to spend more than a stated amount due to vat but it isnt as cheap as it was when i could convert the costs into dollars if that makes sense.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    HansrutgerHansrutger Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Well I think that 15 is kinda already a bit high for a sub, but manageable, but if VAT is not included it would mean it costs $18.75... and that's starting to become almost the price of a non AAA game every month.