Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation Fan Pixel Art GIF

Hey everyone! Been excited for the game so I decided to create some fan art in pixel art style. The daystrider stuck out to me when I watched the first trailer, so I focused on that!

suWqdSn.gif

I had a fun time doing the finishing screen, so here that is split from the original.

TrqjmSe.gif

Comments

• Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Awesome amazing pixelated perfection!
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wow that daystider is great
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Looks great
  • Options
    Great stuff man!
    "Crypto, Hip-Hop, Gaming & Weed"
    9ECxOdt.png
  • Options
    KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is awesome.
  • Options
    Super rad, great job man
    I was born in the Pyrian royal family of Eradal.

https://Twitch.tv/Eradal
    https://Twitter.com/Eradal_

OC9k.gif

• Options
    SamsonSamson Member
    edited August 2020
    Looks good.
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • Options
    KnytemaireKnytemaire Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Amazing!
    Lyriss-Sig-Test.png
    Lyriss L'Enescor - Empyrean Cleric of Gray Sentinels
  • Options
    Love it! <3
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫
  • Options
    JyunkixJyunkix Member
    edited August 2020
    on steelseries gears theres little 128x40 pixel OLED screen that can display gif and images, would love to have a AOC one tbh, great work <3
  • Options
    Jyunkix wrote: »
    on steelseries gears theres little 128x40 pixel OLED screen that can display gif and images, would love to have a AOC one tbh, great work <3

I just looked it up, I might put that on the to-do list! An animated black and white logo would probably be easy, like the ending of the GIF i did.
  • Options
    very cool
  • Options
    Sweet! I'd love to see more
  • Options
    Love the pixel art! What program did you use?
  • Options
    ExhilirateExhilirate Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Saw you getting spotlighted on twitter! Always had a weak spot for awesome pixel art. Fantastic work!
    If you have a website for your art I'm sure if you link it many people (as well as myself) would love to follow.
    jwUwJH.png
    find me at daylightbreakfast.tv!
  • Options
    Grukkla wrote: »
    Love the pixel art! What program did you use?

Thanks! I use PyxelEdit for my pixel art.
    Exhilirate wrote: »
    Saw you getting spotlighted on twitter! Always had a weak spot for awesome pixel art. Fantastic work!
    If you have a website for your art I'm sure if you link it many people (as well as myself) would love to follow.

I need to update my web site to include more pixel art (I currently do other illustration work as well), but you can find me at www.zeshio.com.
  • Options
    MntMnt Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    These are legit. I always wanted to be able to make stuff like this, but it always seemed a bit daunting.
  • Options
    Run little buddy, run!!! You did an AMAZING job with this, and I'm excited to see what creatures you bring to life next! <3
    community_management.gif