Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I just want to express how hyped and excited I am

Idk if anyone will actually read this. But I just want to express how excited I am for Ashes of Creation. Let me preface this with the fact that I absolutely hate MMO's. At least I thought I did? I have tried many and hated all. Figured they're just not for me and I will never get that dopamine hit that people get from MMO's and that "Oh my god this is a different world" type feeling that people express about early days of MMO's and it being the thing that hooks them. But as I've looked into Ashes I am already feeling this kind of expression and I am so so so so so excited to be able to (hopefully) be part of an MMO and share that experience and feel what others have felt from earlier MMO's that made them love the genre so much. I am absolutely excited, I literally can't stop thinking about this game and looking into it. That's basically it. Part of me wishes I would have not heard about it this early and would of only heard about it a month or two before it launched so I wouldn't have to deal with this impatience. Good luck devs. I cannot wait.

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hype can be a toxic brew. Dont listen to hearsay for the whispers will shake the very foundation of your optimism. The game premise is awesome but some would make the game typical trash. Take the threads with a grain of salt.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Only a few more years :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace