Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Ashes if Creation affect.

I can’t even log into a game for more than 5 minutes before I realize all I want to do is play AoC.... well played intrepid... well played.

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The game is not yet out, what you were logging into was APOC which has been shutdown till castle sieges
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    No... I said I can’t log Into other games bc 5 min after I log on all I want to do is play AoC, so I log off
  • Options
    rodzorrodzor Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    edited August 2020
    That's because all the recent mmorpgs are more like jobs than a fun game, i feel you. Try exploring other genres in the meantime or revisiting old mmorpgs/private servers.
  • Options
    Diablo 2 is a good time sink till then. I recommend that outside of these forums to not even think about the game and just check for a release date every now and then.
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    MarcetMarcet Member
    edited August 2020
    Yuyukoyay wrote: »
    Diablo 2 is a good time sink till then. I recommend that outside of these forums to not even think about the game and just check for a release date every now and then.

Yes, don't look at the forum :) Don't watch more update videos :) Just play other games :) Don't even think about this game, just 2 more years :)
  • Options
    Im not going crazy :)
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Marcet wrote: »
    Im not going crazy :)
    Because you already arrived?

Hhak63P.png