Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Game Streaming Services

Hello,
Are there there any plans to bring Ashes of Creation to game streaming platforms like GeForce Now at launch? My computer certainly won’t run this well...
Within the realm of challenge lies the crucible of resilience. Surrender not to the tempest of adversity, for in the forge of persistence, the spirit refines itself.

Comments

• Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I was thinking about trying something called "Shadow" to make the game playable on my work laptop.
    As far as GeForce Now goes. That is on the Devs. Activation and Bethesda are the champions bad decisions.
    Considering that Intrepid's brand at this point seems to be very pro-consumer. I have high hopes that they will not try to fight what appears to be a loosing battle. Only time will tell though.

I normally don't side with nVidia, but I can't see the argument against them. I buy the game with my money, I play it where I want. Seems simple.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    Masi0819 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Are there there any plans to bring Ashes of Creation to game streaming platforms like GeForce Now at launch? My computer certainly won’t run this well...

Bit too early to ask right now, but I can certainly see it being made available later on.
  • Options
    Vhaeyne wrote: »
    I was thinking about trying something called "Shadow" to make the game playable on my work laptop.
    As far as GeForce Now goes. That is on the Devs. Activation and Bethesda are the champions bad decisions.
    Considering that Intrepid's brand at this point seems to be very pro-consumer. I have high hopes that they will not try to fight what appears to be a loosing battle. Only time will tell though.

I normally don't side with nVidia, but I can't see the argument against them. I buy the game with my money, I play it where I want. Seems simple.

Same philosophy here, adding it to the service does nothing but good for the product. I would pay $15 a month if was able to play it on there, there’s already a bonus :)
    Within the realm of challenge lies the crucible of resilience. Surrender not to the tempest of adversity, for in the forge of persistence, the spirit refines itself.
  • Options
    CaptnChuck wrote: »
    Hello,

Bit too early to ask right now, but I can certainly see it being made available later on.

I wasn’t sure if they had mentioned it deep in a q&a or something, as we get to launch over the next few years I will have to check in again
  • Options
    Hello,

Im in the same situation..my laptop surely won't run the game..i hope they will understand that some people are dependent on streaming services for gaming (geforce especialy, as stadia is a complete faliure)..
    But they do listen to the comunity so i hope they will make it available..
    The hype is real :smiley: