Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New Adventure Awaits

2»

Comments

• Options
    VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    DracoKalen wrote: »
    Like the new website. One issue though, From the main site I can surf to the forums or the shop there is no link to return to the main site.

Click the Ashes of Creation in the top left it'll take you back.
  • Options
    Thank you.
    I know a lot of guilds in the EU who did not plan to play AoC, as they had a lot of bad expirience with my.games
    Now that the way is free i expect a lot more EU guilds to prepare for the game once the news is spread out.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    massive news thank you !!!
  • Options
    is there a link for Intrepid Studios EU, or it will be the same website as NA ?
  • Options
    Smasher wrote: »
    is there a link for Intrepid Studios EU, or it will be the same website as NA ?

Realy good question that all the EU players want the answer to. Some of my guild mates asked if they now can buy packs from the store here or if there will be a seperate EU store.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    Dang, congrats to Europeans everywhere.
  • Options
    RisingPhoenixRisingPhoenix Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I wonder what the additional cost will be to provide this service? Only asking as will this extend the time to release and .... it would be great to have some time frame as to when EU will see things happen. Awesome news!!
  • Options
    IzilIzil Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you so much devs it means a lot to us EU scrubs, cant thank you enough
    Izil.png
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just made my day, love you guys <3
  • Options
    When is this game coming out officially?
  • Options
    Vintage wrote: »
    When is this game coming out officially?
    You can keep up with the latest dates here: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Ashes_of_Creation

^_^

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
  • Options
    From what I've read, this is a fantastic and very welcomed decision. As an EU player. Thank you Intrepid!