Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New things about Stats that i just noticed in yesterdays stream.

DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Power influences not only your physical damage, but also your physical cc modifier and your physical crit bonus, which is nice.
Dexterity influences your physical ability cooldown which is AWESOME!

alpha-1-early-character-sheet.png

What do you guys think, are you happy about it or not? What do you think will the other stats do additionally to the typical modifiers?
a6XEiIf.gif

Comments

• Options
    Yeah these are important stats to have. I guess according to armor type and gear enhancements you will see more stats such as magical, ranged, elemental etc.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah these are important stats to have. I guess according to armor type and gear enhancements you will see more stats such as magical, ranged, elemental etc.

Well we do know the other stats already:
    Willpower - most likely defence against magical cc (like constitution against magic)
    Wisdom
    Mentality

a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    I think its really cool that we have something similar to tenacity in lol. Adds a lot of counterplay.
  • Options
    RavudhaRavudha Member
    edited August 2020
    Pretty happy...looks thought out, the stats make sense, and it's not overloading on unnecessary stats

I've been wondering what mentality is for a while since the others are pretty recognisable RPG standards...when Steven pulled this panel up I was like "pls pls pls scroll down..must see mooooore!"