Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Parlor games in taverns

What kind of parlor games you'd like to see for taverns? Card games were mentioned, I was wondering will chess also be available?

Comments

• Options
    Parlor Games need a mega thread.

I would like a table top card game, not just poker.

Craftable cards, and rare drops being part of the economy.

Chess and checkers make sense, and I doubt they'd be that hard to program in.

Darts or ax throwing would be cool to see.
  • Options
    I would like many mini-games in AoC , but i could imagine its very hard to implement - Darts,GO , Tiddlywinks ( the old French version ) .Chess would be nice :D
  • Options
    choppie01 wrote: »
    I would like many mini-games in AoC , but i could imagine its very hard to implement - Darts,GO , Tiddlywinks ( the old French version ) .Chess would be nice :D

but i think its definitly not a thing they should now focus on , keep it to later patches
  • Options
    Potato BasketPotato Basket Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

but i think its definitely not a thing they should now focus on , keep it to later patches

I thought the premise is to have that on release