Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Apocalypse Download?

Links to download appear to be non-existent. The announcement article hyperlinks send you to your account setting page with no options to do anything what-so-ever besides change your PW and some personal info. Not looking to play through Steam. Where are the links to the patcher/installer? Why am I having to brave the forums to do something as simple as register and install the game? Huge red flags already imho.

Comments

• Options
    BobzUrUncleBobzUrUncle Member
    edited September 2020
    Apocalypse has not been available for a long time. It does not say that it is available to play now. Just 'oppurtunity to play early in our upcoming test schedule'.
    Please check the wiki for the release schedule of the MMORPG: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Release_schedule

Apocalypse is the free testing game that they created for combat testing.
    It may become available later when more testing is needed.
  • Options
    FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2020
    The links allow you to create an account. If you already have an account you are taken to it. Apocalypse is intended to be used to test castle siege mode after Alpha 1. Alpha 1 is starting in fall (probably November).

I see that the problem is the video says Apocalypse is available now since the video was made when Apocalypse was running. They need to end the video before that message.
  • Options
    So i have a preorder pass $375...are you saying at the moment there is no way to predownload the game so i am ready to go and patch/Get into beta?TIA
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Dragonseed wrote: »
    So i have a preorder pass $375...are you saying at the moment there is no way to predownload the game so i am ready to go and patch/Get into beta?TIA

Yes, there is no current client for you to download. When that comes closer, you will receive an email with instructions. Make sure that Intrepid is on your "safe" list and doesn't go to spam. An easy way to see this is if you get the monthly update emails that you should have been getting when you created your account.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Dragonseed wrote: »

Yes, there is no current client for you to download. When that comes closer, you will receive an email with instructions. Make sure that Intrepid is on your "safe" list and doesn't go to spam. An easy way to see this is if you get the monthly update emails that you should have been getting when you created your account.

Imagine it wont be too hard considering the over lap of systems once they put more focus on it

Maybe the apocalypse will be an instanced feature in the game via arena's and battle grounds lol

or at least something similar to