Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are you playing to tide you over until this game's release?

2»

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Minesweeper..... I know, it's gonna be a loooooong wait...

I know something better than that

Snake

snake is a great game

Of course it is! The only people who claim that it is horrible have never truly experienced snake!

We're still talking about the game 'Snake', right?

Yes. we are talking about snake
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Bit of Wow classic tll i get bored then switch over to some zombie-killing/swamp trecking in Hunt Show-Down
  • Options
    I just learned about the game "Conquerer's Blade". It's everything I want for leading armies, territorial wars, and pvp'ing alongside your units. Very free to play friendly too.
    Future mercenary guild owner in Ashes of Creation
    “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton
  • Options
    I'm playing a bit of OSRS from time to time, league of legends and space engineers because building wacky space ships that are complicated is fun.
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    AOC forums. Tool around WoW classic couple hours on the weekend, sometimes. Probably do Cyberpunk 2077 when it launches if Alpha 1 isn't going.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    AOC forums. Tool around WoW classic couple hours on the weekend, sometimes. Probably do Cyberpunk 2077 when it launches if Alpha 1 isn't going.

Oh yes, definately CyberPunk 2077, looks awesome
  • Options
    PlagueMonkPlagueMonk Member
    edited October 2020
    Been playing RoR (WAR resurrected via private party with permission). This is running on a private server but 100% open to the public AND 100% FREE to play. It is a bit buggy but for the most part is the live version.

Very active community and nothing beats an all out slugfest with 400 other people at the same time! Anyone interested can check out the link above.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg