Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

still in alpha 1 and any schedule for alpha 2?

oggie88oggie88 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
sorry if this is not appropriate question, but obviously i'm in alpha 2 :( any info appreciated and yes i'm watching your social posts and it just makes me want to play!

Comments

• VyrakaVyraka Member, Alpha One
    They haven't started Alpha 1 yet. In the recent Live Stream, Steven indicated that they weren't ready for Alpha 1 yet, so ...it's the usual wait and see.
    Axiom-Guild-Signature-Vyraka.png
  • oggie88oggie88 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    alright, thanks Vyraka!!
  • BobzUrUncleBobzUrUncle Member
    edited October 2020
    Alpha 1 is starting in 'Fall'. The end of fall is Dec 21, and Steven did say late fall... They are still in pre-Alpha, but we are hoping A1 starts soon. Then we will be able to watch the streams and check it out!

Please.
      Thank you BobzUrUncle, appreciate the info. hoping i can get into alpha 1. i've offered to upgrade my pledge, but they don't seem willing to let me do this. I"m not sure why. we'll see what happens.
  • You may want to contact support. If you don't see the options in your store, you may not have your KS account linked. Once linked, you can just upgrade the pledge yourself by paying the difference between your current package and the higher one.
    Check https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026015734-What-is-included-with-my-Kickstarter-Summer-Package-

Right at the top, it says you can upgrade your package at any time.
    i emailed them today. we'll see what happens. Before they told me i couldn't do it.
    they won't let me do it. said i didn't buy soon enough and can't upgrade. whatever, cya in 6 months i guess. have fun.
  • darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Assuming they dont change it there wont be a NDA on alpha1 so you'll at least be able to watch some twitch streams or youtube videos of gameplay.

The game will be far from polished in alpha 1 though so dont judge it to harshly lol.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Soon™
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • oggie88 wrote: »
    they won't let me do it. said i didn't buy soon enough and can't upgrade. whatever, cya in 6 months i guess. have fun.

So, were you a Kickstarter backer? That is the only way to upgrade.
    no evidently i got in after kickstarter so that is why i cannot upgrade my pledge. i have alpha 2 and on access though. whenever that will be. maybe spring of next year? it is what it is, they have rules in place for a reason. they said alpha 1 was full and that was another reason why. it happens.

• That makes sense then. Only KS backers can still upgrade.
    We will just have to move our mouse and fake keyboarding while watching streamers...
  • We will just have to move our mouse and fake keyboarding while watching streamers...

Hahahahaha, laughed so much at that! Thankyou! :D
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/