Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Communication Appreciation.

Big shoutout to @Steven Sharif for letting us know on discord his quarterly update will be delayed. The fact that he has a quarterly update shows a level of communication by a game director currently unprecedented in other games I play.

Thanks Steven, and also thank you to all other @AshesOfCreation team members for your communication through either discord or the forums.

Kind Regards,

S

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Scathyr wrote: »
    Big shoutout to @Steven Sharif for letting us know on discord his quarterly update will be delayed. The fact that he has a quarterly update shows a level of communication by a game director currently unprecedented in other games I play.

Thanks Steven, and also thank you to all other @AshesOfCreation team members for your communication through either discord or the forums.

Kind Regards,

S

you must be new
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Haha, I am. I was a forum/discord lurker until recently. Perhaps it’s just the timing of my attention, but it (the communication) has seemed good to me. That being said, I can see you’ve been invested far longer than I have, and perhaps have a different point of view.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lets just say up intill march we were hurting for any info
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace