Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello!

Hey All, Doesn't look like i'm allowed to post on the actual "Introduction thread" for some reason so maybe someone can move this for me?

Anyways I recently seen a video on this upcoming game. little discouraged that there won't be a chance for me to test this until possibly April/May of 2021 but I'll definitely be looking out for it.

I haven't played many MMOs outside of OSRS (runescape) which i've played since 2002 off and on but have recently been wanting to find a new grind game. I'll pop in from time to time.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the AoC forums. The game is still in development, and there is so much to be seen. Enjoy your stay. Just be careful, this is a PvX game, with many PvPers, so keep your guard up. 😁
  • Options
    Edit. For more information . Please wait the wiki and ashes 101 websites. Mucho information there.
  • Options
    mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome! Strap in and enjoy the ride! Poke around and share your thoughts on the many discussions we got going on. If you've not played an MMO since/other than Rune Scape you'll feel like you time warped because AoC is going to be freaking dope!

giphy.gif
    E6qgOoi.png
  • Options
    DemidreamerDemidreamer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2020
    Yea, I pretty much have lost interest in all other games. I keep coming back to the forums; maybe you'll get infected with the glory of AoC.

• Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    tenor.gif?itemid=9442662
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Yea, I pretty much have lost interest in all other games. I keep coming back to the forums; maybe you'll get infected with the glory of AoC.

Yeah. It's going to be a long wait of sitting here every evening, waiting for it to be ready....
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes the KS for AOC went off in a quiet little corner of the internet and thus many missed the initial splash. But depending on the numbers we get in the early alpha 1 testing they may open up the ability to participate again as hinted at by Steven. Will very much depend on how many of the original alpha 1 backers show up to test.

Just do not get too over hyped as there is a long way to go in this MMO journey yet, though there will at least be far more to look at and take in on the road ahead.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.