Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

region based alpha/beta ?

If i buy the pre order pack for access to alpha and beta,

i guess i can assume there will be some point where more regions will be added.

my region is EU

will i be able to transfer my monthly subscription to eu, and my amber and or purchased items ... or is this order specifictly just for NA accunts.

kind regards

one hypetrain passenger

Comments

• Options
    yes. You can buy it on the intrepid website.
  • Options
    yeah that i can buy stuff in the shop is very clear to me ....

th question is if that is region locked content, or if i will be able to transfer shit to EU as soon as the servers are up ....
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    LaZzIsFree wrote: »
    yeah that i can buy stuff in the shop is very clear to me ....

th question is if that is region locked content, or if i will be able to transfer shit to EU as soon as the servers are up ....

the alpha and beta will be wiped after each round of testing so it does not really matter
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    are you kidding me ?

if i buy stuff in the ingame shop with hard cash it gets wiped ..... ?????? i guess noone gets my problem here :disappointed:
  • Options
    LaZzIsFree wrote: »
    are you kidding me ?

if i buy stuff in the ingame shop with hard cash it gets wiped ..... ?????? i guess noone gets my problem here :disappointed:

uh.... you are misunderstanding what he meant by that. Since those are alpha and beta tests nothing that happens there will carry over to the real game as far as progression. The cosmetics you spent money on are not progression, they are linked to your account and should be accessible once the game is released.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu