Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

QOTD: Will YOU be participating in a node siege if one occurs?

curious to see how many people will be participating in a node siege when it happens aswell as what role they plan on taking!
854168_cannonbreed_dark-souls-bonfire.gif?f1553090073

Comments

• Options
    Depends which node's being attacked. If it's mine, I'll be on the defending side!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    you try and take my stuff I will make sure nothing is left
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Would depend. Do I have a vested interest in seeing this node survive, am I a citizen, does this node trade with our enemies. Am I a neutral party that does not care either way. Many different motivations to attack/defend or just stay clear of a siege.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    HVMaY9I.jpg
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    Here is the thing with undead, we are incredibly sentimental to our homes and past lives so if you attack something that holds special significance to us there will be no God on Verra to stop me from ripping you asunder and using you body parts as ammunition when I wipe your more of the face of verra.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes, but not so sure how the time zone differences will play out!

Just a quick sample of concurrent steam users today, suggests that during a 24hr period there is a 20-30% fluctuation of numbers, so whilst I would like AoC to be a global game, I guess with the bulk of players choosing A)NA or b) Europe (or whatever divisions it ends up at), the game will likely be regional centric.

• Options
    Depends on the situation.

If I have any interest in the node surviving or getting destroyed, I will participate.

Sometimes I might participate regardless for fun.
    EternalFliPSignature.png
    Eternal Guild
    ( Web | Discord )
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes.
    Even if I have to travel across the map and log out in the area the night before so I can be there on time.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Yes.
    Even if I have to travel across the map and log out in the area the night before so I can be there on time.

This might be the case for me as well, either to initially find out how fun or bad it is, or if the benefits gained are worth it.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I doubt that I will be able to resist going to a node siege until I have done at least a few to see how they are.
  • Options
    The world's first node six siege will be something to witness
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited November 2020
    I will participate in node sieges.
    No clue what non-combat objectives will be available in defense.
    In offense, I will be Stealthing in to disable relic barriers.