Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Vaelune Rider

WithywindleWithywindle Member
edited December 2020 in Community Creations
I will likely be playing a Vaelune character, and here she is astride a reliable camel, wearing gear shown off last month. I love that set and look forward to seeing more Vaelune stuff in the future. Well, any stuff! :smiley: But more non-European-centric themed stuff especially!

https://twitter.com/withywindel/status/1334551213518577664
EoVHFrXXEAIpRz7?format=jpg&name=medium

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Wait why isn't bbcode for image working. And I can't edit?
    Edit: I CAN edit, I found it lol
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You may need to upload the image as posting the link will not work
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    How do I upload? lol
    The insert image doesn't work either.
    I've posted images on the forum before... :/
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    try uploading it to here first https://imgur.com/ then import it that works 99% of the time
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Thank you, @Nagash ! I did upload to Imgur and it wasn't working for some reason so I posted it to my Twitter and imported from there. Thank you for your help! :)
  • Options
    Glad it worked and I have to say I love the art work ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Thank you! :D
  • Options
    Looks great! It reminds me of classic Magic the Gathering Art
    It has that cool old school fantasy vibe
  • Options
    Wow, what a compliment! Thank you!
  • Options
    Oh I adore this, from the cape color to the armor trim to the saddle blanket to those luxuuuurious eyelashes 😉

Thank you for sharing this with us, and we can't wait to see your next piece! <3
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    I like it Withy, we need more fan art like this! We have a long Game of Thrones style of winter to wait for Ashes, this helps get us through it.
  • Options
    @loghan @LieutenantToast Aww, thank you guys so much! :smiley: My apologies, I didn't think to check if anyone might have commented so it's been a few days!

Those eyelashes were my favorite part to draw! xD And yes it'll be a while, so plenty of art time! lol