Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

QOTD:What node would YOU be most active in?

self explanatory title just a little curious on this one :p
854168_cannonbreed_dark-souls-bonfire.gif?f1553090073

Comments

• Options
    I plan on playing as a Mage so I'm most interested in a Scientific node. I must unlock the secrets of The Essence!
  • Options
    Divine Node. I want to be the Bishop!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Economic Node.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    From what we've seen from the economic and scientific node blogs Intrepid posted a while back, I love them both. I want to be close to an auction house system, but I also want to get all the profession things. I'm gonna wait for the religion and military node blogs to be posted before I make my final call, but I can say probably not military node, unless it has something awesome they haven't talked about.
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We will see when the beta's come around. I'll probably join a group around then so depends on if I roll mage or cleric. I like both play styles but most likely Scientific will be my first choice based on what we know so far.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Economic node all the way to start. May lean towards militaristic depending on what the guild wants to focus on.
  • Options
    Coastal military node most likely.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    MichaelMichael Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm leaning towards Economic. But my main goal is just to get property ASAP in a node that will hopefully be a metro or at least a Vassal of a metro.
  • Options
    scientific / econ
    coz crafting
  • Options
    Whatever the flow of life takes me.
    I don't think a specific node will be require to get my best healing abilities, but we will see.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well what do you think???
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Any of the under realm nodes would be my guess!
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited December 2020
    Nagash wrote: »

I'm guessing you'll be playing an Economic Node, where you can realise your ambition of being a Master Carpenter, and having your own Carpentry Shop.

Let me help you: "Don't test me, mouse..."
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »

I'm guessing you'll be playing an Economic Node, where you can realise your ambition of being a Master Carpenter, and having your own Carpentry Shop.

Let me help you: "Don't test me, mouse..."

You know me so well
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    I've always been a huge lore nerd and I love exploring. My ideal node would be a Scientific node in the snowy, mountainous regions of Vera. I could also see myself participating in a Religious node but OnlyOne and I are on the same page. Very much interested in advancing the art of magic.
  • Options
    PlagueMonkPlagueMonk Member
    edited December 2020
    daveywavey wrote: »

I'm guessing you'll be playing an Economic Node, where you can realize your ambition of being a Master Carpenter, and having your own Carpentry Shop.

Carpenter, pfft. I was thinking more along the lines of a baked goods shop...ohh better yet, a cupcake shop! "Nagash's Nectarous Delights"

My REAL guess however is, Nagash will figure out some way to have a city node all to himself populated with thralls that will run the shops, craft, etc. The Devs would allow him (and only him) to have a Necropolis.

isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options

wow im surprised i never saw this one i sincerely apologize for this horribly late response
    as for what i think its definitely gonna be economical
    having a large community of crafters and the like as a fall back in case i die when corrupted would be nice
    id much rather have gear readily available than having to rely on marked up sets imported from other nodes
    854168_cannonbreed_dark-souls-bonfire.gif?f1553090073
  • Options
    Sigh......

Divine node how else am I going to make my cult and reach apotheosis
    nJ0vUSm.gif