Music is important.

2»

Comments

• Nagash wrote: »
    Yuyukoyay wrote: »
    I think leaving the option open to use custom music can never hurt. It shouldn't be too hard to make music the only moddable option in game. That way you can replace tracks you don't like.

just turn off the music in-game and use youtube or Spotify

Sure I could do that, but being able to do everything in the game is a little better. I probably won't use custom music until end game if it was an option unless I really dislike the music. xD
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    I think leaving the option open to use custom music can never hurt. It shouldn't be too hard to make music the only moddable option in game. That way you can replace tracks you don't like.

just turn off the music in-game and use youtube or Spotify

Sure I could do that, but being able to do everything in the game is a little better. I probably won't use custom music until end game if it was an option unless I really dislike the music. xD

Pretty much what I do with every game if the music is good it stays on if its bad I turn it off and turn on my playlist
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace