Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ideas About professions

So personally I think it would be amazing if the scribes could research Ruins and Dungeons, for Recipes, Lore and hopefully even clues to other areas where ancient artifacts or some ancient text might be hiding?

Those are just my thoughts on the whole matter and I would love to see some other ideas for the other Artisan classes

Comments

• Options
    I may be wrong, but I believe this is possible if a scientific node is developed and a university is built(or was it library?).
    Yea I think some more producers should be added.
  • Options
    I think that I should be the only one allowed to do Animal Husbandry, so that I can gets all da monies!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

giphy.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    I'm all abut this idea

How do you think scribes could interface with ruins - how would their skills work? Could you have a specialization, in say a specific culture or artifact?
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    daveywavey wrote: »
    I think that I should be the only one allowed to do Animal Husbandry, so that I can gets all da monies!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

giphy.gif

Gonna tell Narys about that! :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Damokles wrote: »
    Gonna tell Narys about that! :D

No no no no no....! I was only joking........! :p:D

(but not really... mwahahahaha)
  • Options
    I'm all abut this idea

How do you think scribes could interface with ruins - how would their skills work? Could you have a specialization, in say a specific culture or artifact?

Yeah like maybe For Dwarven Culture, Elf Culture Etc. To enforce the need to share your findings with others to gather more information.
  • Options
    OnlyOne wrote: »
    I may be wrong, but I believe this is possible if a scientific node is developed and a university is built(or was it library?).
    Yea I think some more producers should be added.

Yeah because if it only matters if scribes are in a building the what would be the point to explore? So I want more motivators For us to explore and see the great world they created
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I just want to find the tombs and write books
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    subssubs Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    I think there ought to pattern that scales according to dungeon levels achieved. I like the randomness of stats chance per crafting which makes mats more valuable. I think there needs to be a way to break down a gear for either enchanting or to be able to use for crafting. people that take the time to gather and craft ought to be rewarded for the time invested to make usable gear. even if it is BOP.
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @daveywavey I feel that there will certainly be artisan masteries that make a lot of money due to the lack of popularity. Animal gathering might be rarer compared to animal husbandry in the processing path.
  • Options
    Khronus wrote: »
    @daveywavey I feel that there will certainly be artisan masteries that make a lot of money due to the lack of popularity. Animal gathering might be rarer compared to animal husbandry in the processing path.

Yeah, I'd been trying to decide which they might be. Do you know if anybody "Straw Polled" it?
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Khronus wrote: »

Yeah, I'd been trying to decide which they might be. Do you know if anybody "Straw Polled" it?

that wont be useful so early in development... we still lack critical information on professions