Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will monster health regen after battle

TrikyfizzzTrikyfizzz Member
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Will monsters regain their health after a battle ends, example running out of the monsters area of influence on purpose or by accident, or will the monsters keep their damage for another player to attack them down the road?

Comments

• Options
    they regen
  • Options
    TrikyfizzzTrikyfizzz Member
    edited December 2020
    Warth wrote: »
    they regen

To what degree then? Will it be instant or will it be a slow regeneration? I don’t like the idea of losing all my progression on a fight just because I accidentally kiting the monsters too far. I also don’t like the idea of people running away to heal and regroup before attacking an already weak boss.
  • Options
    Trikyfizzz wrote: »
    Warth wrote: »
    they regen

To what degree then? Will it be instant or will it be a slow regeneration? I don’t like the idea of losing all my progression on a fight just because I accidentally kiting the monsters too far. I also don’t like the idea of people running away to heal and regroup before attacking an already weak boss.

full reset from what we have seen so far.