Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Apocalypse coming back?

I may have missed it but looking back, will AoC: Apocalypse ever make a comeback? Although I would much rather see all hands on deck for AoC, just wanted to know what the status of the other game was.

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Most likely not. It is probably dead forever unless something changes post launch of the MMO.
    The took a really bad beating from the community over it.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • BehagueBehague Member
    edited December 2020
    Just strange that the "Register Now" has still been up on their website for soo long since it ended.
    If you were new to the community, it would be a bit confusing.
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I did not know that was there hopefully someone from Intrepid see this thread and has it changed.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Yes the website is still there on the main screen as an option.
  • AntVictusAntVictus Member, Alpha One
    It's been suspended. That does not mean canceled. If they need it again for something they'll bring it back.
  • ariatrasariatras Member, Founder
    Perhaps they'll activate it again after the next combat pass where they tweak stuff some more. I missed the first one too. My PC was too old at the time.
    l8im8pj8upjq.gif

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I liked APOC, and I honestly think that if they updated the gear progression then more people would have played it.
    After getting all skins from the first version, they reused the same skins and reset everyones level... Which gave me no motivation to keep on playing :/
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • I doubt they put much focus on player retention since it was only meant as a testing grounds at the time.