Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

First Ever YouTube Video

xillinxillin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hey guys, I've had friends telling me I should be creating content for about a decade. It's only been in the last few months as I have discovered Ashes of Creation that I finally found the motivation to actually do it. This has been a crazy labor of love, as I've had to learn how to use Photoshop, OBS, After Effects, Davinci Resolve and several other programs completely from scratch. I had no idea how to do any of that stuff just a couple months go. Anyway, this is the very first in a long list of video ideas that I have. Tomorrow I plan to tackle the inverse of this video, Top 5 Reasons Ashes of Creation WILL succeed, and I'd also like to take a stab at the whole group finder conversation currently surrounding the game. If anyone has feedback, I'd love to hear it. I'm so looking forward to getting to know all of you both in game and out!

https://youtu.be/dKXSfp6epNQ

Comments

• Options
    and the last.. I no longer use youtube.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Your Thumbnail and your Video Description are mismatched which is going to lead to a lot of people being confused about what they are actually watching.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    xillinxillin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Jahlon wrote: »
    Your Thumbnail and your Video Description are mismatched which is going to lead to a lot of people being confused about what they are actually watching.

Thanks, I'll work on making those things match up better in the future. Still new at this obviously. I appreciate the feedback. Love your work by the way, I've watched a lot of your vids over the last few months!
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You are so right about your number one. Carebears ruin everything.
    Good video.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.