Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] The Divine Order | PvX | Competitive | Member Focused | Active

124»

Comments

• Options
    Join us. You'll get your very own custom banner within 12 months of joining.
  • Options
    NeorineNeorine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Been gaming like crazy! Join in on the action!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    Great group of people, one of the best guilds/family's I've been apart of.
  • Options
    LordFishingtonIIILordFishingtonIII Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    New guildie who dis?
    e8dm18lbaxsk.png
  • Options
    So organized, and so much effort put in by leadership before the games even out. if you are looking for a new group to game with this is it. Very welcoming
  • Options
    Super chill, laid back guild that cares about having fun. At the moment we have plenty of other games were play with each other and do at least one weekly event, which may be gaming related or may just be streaming a movie. Guild meets regularly to keep everyone informed which is nice. A2 lfg.
  • Options
    TrainTrain Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am currently in the process of becoming a full fledged member and so I am having the best experience I have ever had joining a pre-release guild for a game.

I am so looking forward to delving into Ashes with such an awesome group of people.
  • Options
    Prepping for A2 with 60+ A2 testers!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    A big chunk of guild members are tackling WoW's Season of Discovery currently!
    4ticemcuvf1g.png
  • Options
    adeluna13adeluna13 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    cant wait for the A2 to start with the Guild
  • Options
    GrimdarkGrimdark Member, Voyager
    edited January 3
    I've been with this guild for a few months so far and am having a great time. We are busy playing different games together as we wait for Ashes. If you are seeing this you should come on over and check us out.

mh5i7bgx8x52.png
  • Options
    GrimdarkGrimdark Member, Voyager
    If you are looking for a great group of people then this is your final stop. I"ve been with them for a few months now and am having a great time. We are playing different games together as we wait for Alpha 2. Come check The Divine Order out!
  • Options
    ZombiemedicZombiemedic Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you are looking for a guild with competent leadership, clearly defined goals, roles, and progression system, friendly and helpful members then look no further!

The Divine Order is gearing up and and getting ready for Alpha 2 just around the corner. Now is the perfect time to get in on the ground level of a guild before it takes off!

Join Today!
  • Options
    EathanEathan Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Recently playing WoW Season of Discovery while patiently awaiting Ashes. It's a great time to come in and get some traditional MMO experience.
    Eathanbanner.png
  • Options
    WarRathWarRath Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Active community and leadership
    Highly organized and serious about AOC.
    Monthly meetings specific to AOC and to keep members engaged.

Curious, feel free to drop by in Discord!
    ivpyvbbwcuwd.png
  • Options
    Excellent community. Currently have a ton of members playing both WoW and Guild Wars 2 together. Come join in on the fun!
  • Options
    Great group of people and looking forward to the Alpha 2 beginning. Many different play styles and times. I recommend, joining up and seeing for yourself.
  • Options
    VazzVazz Member
    This is an AWESOME guild. Everyone is super friendly, there are many activities that we do together such as movie night, game night or just playing different games. I fell that this guild has what others lack. Quality of members over quantity.
    I would 100% recommend if you are looking not just for people to play with but friends.
  • Options
    DagnarDagnar Member
    Nice guild that plans to incorporate all aspects of the game into it's scope so you won't feel like you are missing out on anything.
    p0phk9ysukz7.png
  • Options
    Great guild, lots of good people!
  • Options
    Strong guild and strong members. Crushing Alpha is only the start. Recruitment won't be open much longer.
  • Options
    BroJCBroJC Member
    I have been with the guild for several weeks now and these guys are my lot and I look forward to Ashes with them. I am enjoying what we ae playing right now even before Ashes.
    64mtni3lz7d1.png
  • Options
    WarRathWarRath Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great communicaty. Organized and ready to make an impact from day 1. Check us out!
    ivpyvbbwcuwd.png