Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Different Armor&weapons style&look.

I Personally want to roleplay as a evil looking character but all I see is hero to save the day armor styles. Please add more versatile armor and weapon styles to the game. I really want to look evil. I never played a mmorpg before and i'm been waiting on this game when i was 15 now i'm 17.i seen w.o.w( too old to start play now) and liked the awesome dark theme armor but decided to make a.o.c my first mmorpg to play.please don't let a guy down.

Comments

• Options
    Love ashes of creation so far
  • Options
    arsnnarsnn Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    450px-Voyager_plus_pre-order_pack24.png

That one is not evil enough?
  • Options
    Cool. But are those in-game items that can be earn not skins to buy in shop alone. If i can get this in both game and shop , i love this game more
    arsnn wrote: »

Cool. But are those in-game items that can be earn not skins to buy in shop alone. If i can get this in both game and shop , i love this game even more!!!!!.
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kemani wrote: »
    Cool. But are those in-game items that can be earn not skins to buy in shop alone. If i can get this in both game and shop , i love this game more
    arsnn wrote: »

Cool. But are those in-game items that can be earn not skins to buy in shop alone. If i can get this in both game and shop , i love this game even more!!!!!.

Those particular items are only available to buy. But there are many similar styles in the shop, and what you see in the shop will generally be representative of the kind of thing you can earn in-game as well. If you see armors and skins in the shop with glossy black metals, glowing red lights, and so on, you will see something not too far off in the game eventually.

Hhak63P.png