Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Joystick controller

I hope to this game can play with joystick controller. :)

Comments

• Options
    Joysticks with mmo's usually don't mix very well together, maybe if the number of spells and skills available can be assigned some way or another to ALL buttons, if there's too many then the joystick controller will be a no go :(
    Although it'd be a very cool addition :)
  • Options
    nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    More and more MMOs are adding controller support. My wife is disabled and this has opened up the way for us to play more MMOs together. I would love to see Ashes support this kind of feature. It does impact keyboard and mouse players but I think its a smart move to be inclusive for the disabled.
  • Options
    MaezrielMaezriel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Unreal has baked in controller support and you can see in mods like ControllerPort that it can work fine in PC-centric MMOs like WoW where some players have even cleared Mythic level content w/ them

All that aside, I support controllers b/c it allows those w/ disabilities to play the game
    ZeFuP1X.png
    If I said something that you disagree w/ feel free to say so here.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Can we get Power Glove support too? It's just so rad.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vhaeyne wrote: »
    Can we get Power Glove support too? It's just so rad.

If it is native to UE4, sure.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg