Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Chapter Eleven: Wheels of Fate

jta11-1920x1080.jpg

As we finish 👊 teaching the local bandits a lesson 👊, we spot a caravan trundling along the road nearby, with its driver seemingly unaware of the brigands closing in on all sides! If we choose to help attack the caravan, we could score even more resources - but if we choose to defend it, the trader might just thank us with a fitting reward.

How do we join in the fray?

⚔ Attack the caravan!
🛡 Defend the caravan!
community_management.gif

Chapter Eleven: Wheels of Fate 127 votes

⚔ Attack the caravan!
28% 36 votes
🛡 Defend the caravan!
71% 91 votes

Comments

• Attack it! If i help ,he maby give me noting. Okey maby just a " Thx " :D
  • MeraMera Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    Defend and ask for a reward.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Take the loot and leave the bodies for the carrion how else are we meant to rule
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Better to defend and develope than attack and abolish.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
    Neurath wrote: »
    Better to defend and develope than attack and abolish.

but where is the fun in that
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • hope we got some royal quest to defend caravan tho
    Nagash wrote: »

The fun will be found when the opposition come to attack the caravan. Who knows who will be outnumbered at that time lol.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
    Neurath wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »

The fun will be found when the opposition come to attack the caravan. Who knows who will be outnumbered at that time lol.

Ohh but that's the fun, a necromancer is never outnumbered
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Beware of the gem. The gem might eliminate the summoned if not the summoner. Mwuhahaha.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • ZracZrac Member
    Well I mean it depends. Is this a trade caravan for the area I am helping develop or is it an opposing state. I will defend my cities caravans to the death! Otherwise lets make sure we cripple that other cities economy!
  • I gotta agree with Zrac. It depends on who that caravan belongs too. Are they a friend? I'll defend it. Are they an enemy? That caravan is going down.
  • Attaaaaaack! If he has a "fitting reward", we can just take it! >:)
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
    edited March 2021
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Attaaaaaack! If he has a "fitting reward", we can just take it! >:)

Very true
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• FlemFlem Member, Alpha One
    Defend and make some new friens
  • GruntagGruntag Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Defend!
  • AmarAmar Member
    I'm afraid this time i agree with Zrac and IceKing... We don't know if the caravan is from the village we just helped or delivering resources they were lacking to it since the proximity seems a little close to the locals ... Either way without knowing makes us the Bandits we just finished off... So for now let's protect the caravan, enjoy killing the Brigands (Nagash can collect his corpses from them). After we can ask the Trader his business and destination/origin.
  • SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Defend! "Hold the Line"!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
  • Simurgh wrote: »
    "Hold the Line"!

🎶 LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIIIME...WOAH WOAH WOAH...🎶

Wait sorry was that not what you were going for?
    community_management.gif
  • Amar wrote: »
    We don't know if the caravan is from the village we just helped or delivering resources they were lacking to it since the proximity seems a little close to the locals ... Either way without knowing makes us the Bandits we just finished off...

I'm ok with that. B)

Attaaaaack!!!!!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Our purpose in the village is to kill bandits not join them, we must P R O T E C C
    6wtxguK.jpg
    Aren't we all sinners?
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Better plan. Kill the bandits AND the caravan. Kill them all and let Nagash sort them out!!
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • VoidwalkersVoidwalkers Member
    edited March 2021
    well, since the story reads "as we finish ...", I assume our backpacks & mules are still full of bandit bones/flesh/blood loots. Although I'm always still blood-thirsty, I can't negotiate with my inventory space.

Let's defend, and then interrogate talk to both the caravan folks & the attackers (let's let a couple of them live, after severing an arm or two) for intel of the surrounding area. May~ be they know something about the gem.

Ya, the gem. Don't forget the gem. OUR PREEECCIOUSSSS.

• Gimme all the resources!! Attack!
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    "You either die a Hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

But that day is not today!
    Today we are Heros!
    Today we fight to protect the lands we don't call home!
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Option 1: I will demand reward for dealing with the local bandits. + Defend the caravan for more rewards.
    Option 2: Make him an offer he can't refuse. o:)
    Better plan. Kill the bandits AND the caravan. Kill them all and let Nagash sort them out!!

I for one love this plan
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Its harder to shoot arrows from a moving object. ATTACK!!!
  • Defend and hold true. Fit the bows at first and then the hand-maidens.....😂🤣😂
    You are all cowards. Blood must be spilt
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• I know I'm more of the "ATTACK" sort BUT, joining in with the attack without being a part of the Brigands could very well end up with us being attacked as well BY the Brigands afterwards. Not to mention we would have to convince the Brigands to split up the loot which doesn't seem likely.

No, I think this time we take the higher road for Karma's sake. If we get a reward great! but doing a good deed occasionally just to do a good deed never hurts. ;)
    isFikWd2_o.jpg