Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ranger

Has there been any previews of the ranger class and subs yet? I am for sure wanting to go BM or falconer, I am just wanting to know if there is any info on them yet.

Comments

• Options
    MaezrielMaezriel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    No preview for it yet.
    ZeFuP1X.png
    If I said something that you disagree w/ feel free to say so here.
  • Options
    ariatrasariatras Member, Founder
    There is however a trailer of sorts that shows the Ranger. A CGI type trailer. It is perhaps a way to get a glimpse into the direction they want to go in with the class.
    l8im8pj8upjq.gif

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nothing significant yet, will have to wait for them to release a preview. Best bet is look up the wiki and see whatever information they have shared over there.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ariatras wrote: »
    There is however a trailer of sorts that shows the Ranger. A CGI type trailer. It is perhaps a way to get a glimpse into the direction they want to go in with the class.

That particular video is so old now that I wouldn't use it as a "here's what the ranger will do" type of thing. Maybe the ranger will work out like that but a lot can change in 4 years.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    OGFront wrote: »
    Has there been any previews of the ranger class and subs yet?

Does Apoc give any kind of impression of the archetype? Or melee ranged in general?

The Dark Alliance is building the Tulnar Civilization on our server!

[NA] [18+] - We need EVERYONE!

If you want in, send me a message!
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    PoliceGirl wrote: »
    OGFront wrote: »
    Has there been any previews of the ranger class and subs yet?

Does Apoc give any kind of impression of the archetype? Or melee ranged in general?

APOC had ranged weapons in it but we have no idea how many of those ideas are going to be implemented into the game.
    volunteer_moderator.gif