Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

So, I have a guild full of pirates...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone formed a Tulnar-hunters Guild, yet?
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    lol I think Tulnar and Pirates might get thrown into the same group. Pain in the ass hunters. xD
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    MikasaMikasa Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2021
    Yuyukoyay wrote: »
    lol I think Tulnar and Pirates might get thrown into the same group. Pain in the ass hunters. xD

I think weebs and tulnar will get thrown into the same group, kill on sight.
  • Options
    Sum12hateSum12hate Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 2021
    And once again we get back to the tulnar hate.. while you runaways keep trying to come back to verra we stuck it out you ran off planet is ours go back to your non magical worlds... Except for the dwarves we're kinda hungry.. oh you can leave davey too always wanted a talking mouse mascot
  • Options
    SathragoSathrago Member
    edited March 2021
    Intalru wrote: »
    And once again we get back to the tulnar hate.. while you runaways keep trying to come back to verra we stuck it out you ran off planet is ours go back to your non magical worlds... Except for the dwarves we're kinda hungry.. oh you can leave davey too always wanted a talking mouse mascot

Who told your ancestors to not be favored by their gods? You also had people that heard the warnings and decided to stay. So it's not our fault that you turned into a spawning pool of mutant hybrids.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Intalru wrote: »

Oh my. I imagine it goes like this:

Davey: "Where's my daily Tulnar sacrifice?"
    Tulnar A: "Oh Great Mouse, please, not my child!"
    Davey: "You DARE refuse your mascot? I want a Tulnar sacrifice NOW!!"
    Tulnar B: "Please, Tulnar A, for the good of our people... we must appease the mascot."
    Davey: "Or suffer my wrath!"
    Tulnar A: *Sobs*
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ya, know. Seeing this thread after the DEV update made me think?

I don't think they addressed that spammed question on the live stream. If that is the case good job DEVs for not allowing a spam army to exploit the Q&A.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.