Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Looking for a guild for Alpha 1 (PST timezone)

zammwichzammwich Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hiya, Im looking for a guild or group to enjoy alpha one with, I'd prefer a smaller more personal group. I tend to play healer or support roles but am no strange to all of them. I plan to toy with several different class's but will likely main bard in live. Ive been playing mmo's since roughly 2003. Ive played games like wow, gw , gw 2, wildstar, bdo, final fantasy, and many others over the years. Im a bigger fan of pve but have always enjoyed world pvp and crafting elements as well. Open to roleplay but have no experience. Really just want a group of nice people to explore and test and the game with. My hours of activity will likely be between 5pm-10pm on weekdays and pretty much all weekend xD.

Comments

• Options
    DracobringerDracobringer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 2021
    Hey there :smile:

Overlord is looking for people to play with during the alpha as well. None of us have the Alpha 1 package itself, but a lot of us are looking to purchase it when they reopen sales for it.

It's also in our guild's requirements to be able to play during testing as well, so as the testing goes along further, more of the guild will be required to join in lol

Guild Requirements:
    18+
    Willing to put in 40+ hours a week at launch for Combat Guild
    Willing to put in 25+ hours a week at launch for Economic Guild
    Must have a mic
    Alpha 2 or Beta 1 access

I think you would fit in pretty well, definitely check us out :smile:
  • Options
    Hey there :smile:

Overlord is looking for people to play with during the alpha as well. None of us have the Alpha 1 package itself, but a lot of us are looking to purchase it when they reopen sales for it.

It's also in our guild's requirements to be able to play during testing as well, so as the testing goes along further, more of the guild will be required to join in lol

Guild Requirements:
    18+
    Willing to put in 40+ hours a week at launch for Combat Guild
    Willing to put in 25+ hours a week at launch for Economic Guild
    Must have a mic
    Alpha 2 or Beta 1 access

I think you would fit in pretty well, definitely check us out :smile:

How many members do you have? whats your average member age? and anime nights?>.>
  • Options
    We're currently at 25 members, and the average age is somewhere between 25 to 30 I believe. Yeah, we do different things as a group just to help everyone have fun together and get to know each other. Since the game we're going to play isn't out yet, so we can't actually play together as a guild yet, it's important in my opinion that there are opportunities for guild members to get to know each other and hang out. None of our events so far are mandatory, but it's always a good time.
  • Options
    25 is a pretty good core group :) any other examples of group events?
  • Options
    We have movie nights, watch the dev update streams and play different games as a guild.

My discord is Dracobringer#9709 if you would like to add me.