Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Non Peek Hour Servers

Hi!

I want to know if there were going to be any non peak hour server's that had castle sieges and world events on non peak days (i.e Friday and Saturday's)? I am a chef by trade, and while am an avid gamer I would not be able to participate in much of the content that are core parts of your game due to my job. I typically play late in the evenings. Are there going to be servers where people in the service industry or other industries (nurses, doctors, security, etc.) that work weekends able to play on? Such as Sundays or Mondays or have "late night peak times" to participate in sieges etc? Please make this a thing, or my heart may break :wink:

Comments

• Options
    It's to my understanding that we'll be able to know when the "prime-time" window of hours will be, for each server. It's quite likely that there will be folks playing at odd times in their own part of the world who can find a server more-suited to their odd play-hours - even if it means being amongst a lot of foreigners.

• Options
    Thank you Tryanthraxus
  • Options
    McShaveMcShave Member
    I hope you find a server that fits your playtime. If worst comes to worst, you may want to look at other server regions? but I hope it doesn't come to that.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Sightly wrote: »
    I am a chef by trade
    As someone that has spent a lifetime in that business, I fully understand.

As above, the best thing to do is to look at different regions. If you are in the EU, consider playing on a US server. If you are in the US, consider playing on an Oceanic server.

The times may not be perfect, but nothing in life is perfect for a chef.
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for your advise!
  • Options
    Part of me wish it to be like EVE Online, where the defender decides when a "siege" is allowed. So you place it at a time where you belive you have the advantage.