Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A Traveling Faire

2»

Comments

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited February 15
    I still like the idea. But not as an esport :smile: But definitely as an event with the jousting and what-not.
  • Options
    Arya_YesheArya_Yeshe Member
    edited February 16
    I like it a lot

This remembers me the Havoc Expansion we have in EVE, it's a pvp event that lasts for about a week and spawns randomly in certain areas. The Havoc expansion is the most successful expansion in 20 years
    PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.
  • Options
    AnimusRexAnimusRex Member
    edited February 16
    Since this thread has been resurrected, and to expand on the original idea of jousting/swordplay and give every archetype an event:

Fighter - Fencing.
    Rogue - Treasure Hunt - speed of completion or value in a time limit. With traps!
    Ranger - Archery competition - stationary and mobile!
    Bard - Song/Poetry competition. It was in the Olympics yanno.
    Summoner - 2 Summoned creatures battle it out.
    Mage - 1 vs 1 Elemental battle, no mana regen.
    Tank - Survival time vs group of NPCs?
    Cleric - 1 vs 1 no mana regen.

Also stuff for professions - Woodchopping, cakebaking, biggest pumpkin, Tulnar Dunking etc etc

You get the gist - something for everyone. And I'm sure the above can be improved on.

The girl watched the last of the creatures die and murmured a soft 'Thank you' to her rescuer.

The stranger's eyes lifted to the blood red cloud on the horizon.

'We have to move. It's not safe here.'
  • Options
    This fair could generate so many ideas that it enlarge the game's scope significantly. Everyone loves the concept and would contribute with loads of ideas, even the devswould undoubtedly dive into this

For the time being, a gypsy caravan with specialized NPC vendors would suffice
    PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.