Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[OCE/NA] FÖRGE | 18+ | RPVX-Lite | Social Gaming Community

AshenforgeAshenforge Member
edited November 2023 in OCE Guild Recruitment
Channel_divider.png?ex=65584d5b&is=6545d85b&hm=c26ef93e999cb537d78ca31aa10b9e7c8d9cf71579235af521c37fc8614b85ab&
7phtvvahgcxt.png
Channel_divider.png?ex=65584d5b&is=6545d85b&hm=c26ef93e999cb537d78ca31aa10b9e7c8d9cf71579235af521c37fc8614b85ab&

cosfdgfy2wtp.png

Greetings fellow adventures!
We are a established 2021 Dwarven themed community of gamer's interested in playing various tiles and other Community activities.

We pride ourselves in enriching the experience by playing with friends and family. Creating a positive and clean friendly environment for all.We are always looking for like minded adventures to help expand our reach and experience's for the benefit of all.

Our current Gaming Titles are ever evolving Community Games for Game Nights! We every few months refresh what the Community wishes to play together. We also have Movie nights! inclusive Game nights are to be made accessible by all.

Also Joining us on our Adventure!

● Chesil Tree
● MP Community
● North Guard

Joining us with the same vision to strengthen bonds not only in one server but all! Thank you to all the teams that have joined to help create this Discord a true Family!

We also pride ourselves on enriching the experience by playing with friends and family. Creating a positive and friendly environment for all. We are currently recruiting like-minded adventures to help explore the world of Verra and unlock its mysteries.
sz8cmo7mvneo.png

4d4g382hbuxd.png

[What we Offer]

● We cater for the causal and the Hardcore
● Support structure for those in need of help
● Friendly environment to nurture and grow
● Sign up sheets to help find RL Balance
● Organized group content (PvE/PvP)
● Suggestion System to help grow
fmb4tdm4nnpq.png

[Recruitment Ledger]

We at The Forge are currently seeking

● Mature
● PvE / PVP Skilled Experienced Leaders
● Crafters and merchants!
● Ability to work together
● Active gathers and processors
x5mk4rzj8dbe.png

[Community Goals]

Our Goal for AoC is to create an Artisan orientated guild where we'll provide the rarest materials and crafts that would make every dwarf drool in envy!
Our guild is heavily invested in community activities like gaming night, movie night, and temporary titles like New World, where we can strengthen our bonds and become a greater guild. Whether you're Dünir, Vek, Py'Rai, we want the best to help rebuild Verra back to its former Glory!

6li37yf2fa8s.png

Discord - https://discord.gg/hZNS8wBVnb
We hope to see everyone join and share our Adventures. May your forge burns bright and steel remain ever strong.
zd9qsx8mpmx5.png
mgw46izdoo6o.png

Comments

• Recruiting like Crazy! creating something amazing here with great support structure's! come try us out, follow the link above get to know the community!
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • AshenforgeAshenforge Member
    edited October 2021
    Honing our skills with New World! Join us if you want to check out what we are up to! Active communities

Ashes-of-Creation-Alpha-One-2-1024x512_2.png
    are the way to wait for Ashes of creation!
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • Working on a website! Stay tuned
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • 3ns6tsudzh2z.png
    THE FORGE making a splash in Lost Ark! Cant wait to get an Alpha 2 Date to need some more hands-on!
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • FiebsFiebs Member
    Can confirm The Forge is a great community, very welcoming and building something great for AoC!
  • Thank you I’m glad your enjoying you stay!
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • KoopasuKoopasu Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2022
    As an Py'rai elf. I would banter against these dwarves again. my straw hat is ready for forgery and I'm confident I can make better swords and maces with my skillful hands
  • AshenforgeAshenforge Member
    edited June 2022
    New chapter for the forge as we tackle V-Rising

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙂𝙀
    ᛏᚺᛖ ᚠᛟᚱᚷᛖ

18+ | V- Rising | Private server

Calling all Adventurers!

We are an ambitious Themed community established in 2021, interested in playing Ashes of Creation and other titles. We pride ourselves on enriching the experience by playing with friends and family. Creating a positive, clean and friendly environment for all. We are currently recruiting like-minded adventurers to help explore the world of Verra and unlock its many mysteries. Our focus for Ashes of Creation is to establish a Node where trade and community come together in defense of restoring Verra. Whether you're Dünir, Vek, Py'Rai, we want the best to help rebuild Verra back to its former glory! This goal will have its challenges! It will not come easy! But through this hardship, The Forge will meet the challenge! Will you?

A place to Forge new friends
    A place to rekindle old
    And a place to Forge a Path to Glory!

b]While we wait for Ashes[/b

Our guild is heavily invested in community activities like gaming nights, movie nights, and temporary titles channels, where we can share our adventures no matter the game, to strengthen our bonds and become a greater Community. So whether you want to have a look or want to be a part of one of our Tournaments! Come, stop by and share your adventure.

Requirements

Must be +18
    Must be within the discord community
    Must have ability to join voice channels
    Must be active with in community

May your forge burn bright and steel remain ever strong!
    ᛗᚨy yᛟᚢᚱ ᚠᛟᚱᚷᛖ ᛒᚢᚱᚾ ᛒᚱᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛊᛏᛖᛖᛚ ᚱᛖᛗᚨᛁᚾ ᛖvᛖᚱ ᛊᛏᚱᛟᚾᚷ
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • Koopasu wrote: »
    As an Py'rai elf. I would banter against these dwarves again. my straw hat is ready for forgery and I'm confident I can make better swords and maces with my skillful hands

Haha Koop forever the joker, always good for a little competitive gameplay and RP! Look forward to the next opportunity to game! Welcome to the community!
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • Fiebs wrote: »
    Can confirm The Forge is a great community, very welcoming and building something great for AoC!

Thank you for the high praise! Welcome to the community
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • I was just wondering if The Forge is still accepting new members as the discord invite no longer works! thanks <3
  • MrKwatch wrote: »
    I was just wondering if The Forge is still accepting new members as the discord invite no longer works! thanks <3

Thanks for that! yes, we are here with an updated invite if you are interested! https://discord.gg/hZNS8wBVnb
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • Fixed and Updated! New events and games added to our roster join in the fun today!
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • Starting a new Giveaway! Below the Stone Keys! Good luck to everyone!
    mgw46izdoo6o.png
  • persianpersian Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Diggin' the dwarf aesthetic lads!
  • Thanks its what we do!
    mgw46izdoo6o.png