Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha Package cosmetic switch

Lord MathisLord Mathis Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hey I bought the 500$ alpha package just so I could get in on the alpha. I honestly don’t care for the cosmetics. Is there a way to just switch to the different cosmetic items when it rotates or am I locked into the ones I got?

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You would have to refund and repurchase if you get lucky on the next set of cosmetics. However, the shop currently has a bug so I wouldn't risk it. There is no way to swap cosmetics but you could just purchase new cosmetics you like too. Refund window is currently 90 days.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    ThexBlackxKnightThexBlackxKnight Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey I bought the 500$ alpha package just so I could get in on the alpha. I honestly don’t care for the cosmetics. Is there a way to just switch to the different cosmetic items when it rotates or am I locked into the ones I got?

if they offer a different cosmetics package that you like at the same price I really dont see why they wouldn't switch for you. Just talk to them when that happens.