Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Let's talk about the flags or insignia of our guilds

MybroViajeroMybroViajero Member
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
An idea for that theme might be having the ability to take the flag off an enemy guild in a war.

Another idea could be to enter enemy territory and have the ability to steal their flag. This would produce that the PVP of guilds have more content, promoting more wars either out of pride or hatred.

What other ideas could you introduce on the topic of flags or badges?

We may also have the option to customize our flags with legendary items that we should create.
Or have the option that our flags can be monuments, statues that glorify our brotherhood

This is my badge from my ex-guild on BD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN7JSCPne5s&list=PLt76DB8Nkob8-sqc0057oLbTe7QP07X9n&index=41
EDym4eg.png

Comments

• Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Is it dangerous to let people upload their own guild emblems?
    You could have the GM's moderate it, and replace bad ones with a seal of shame - but I feel a GM's time is better spent elsewhere. Maybe allow players to report bad emblems for review?

The other options is to have an in-game emblem designer - then you can have vector based emblem designs that can be upscaled easily for flags etc. But that would require a whole lot of work to code, and still doesn't stop people arranging symbols in certain ways.
    I wish I were deep and tragic