Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can't wait to stream this game!

As the title says. i Can't wait to stream and play this game. I want to build a wonderful community that helps this game grow. Now mind you it'll have to wait til' the game goes live as i cant do any of the founder's packs. Not because i dont want to or dont see the value because believe me i do! It's genuinely my family and i live on a budget and spending hundreds to get in now isnt the most practical at this time. But i will be setting on the side and cheering on this game until it goes live and i can join! This game truly looks like it's going to be the top mmorpg of all time!

Comments

• Options
    ZeshioZeshio Member
    edited June 2021
    Glad to hear how excited you are Kywild! We're all looking forward to making more AoC content!
  • Options
    Yup got my Twitch tv channel fired back up today and streamed for the first time in a long time. i was inspired by the hope i have for this game!