Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hair style variety

What are the chances of the Character Model tea visiting a few barber shops for inspiration? Most games can produce decent White and Asian hair styles, but Black people are stuck with either an afro or a fade.

Comments

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The artists, so far, are doing a pretty good job with African hairstyles that are not just an afro or a fade.
  • Options
    ZeshioZeshio Member
    I've actually been pretty impressed with their hairwork so far. It's been way beyond the normal 'stock' hairstyles. You can tell they care about unique and interesting hair models. It's always a good thing to remind the devs on, but so far they've been exceeding expectations.
  • Options
    This hair issue you raise is of the utmost of importance.

I would highly suggest hiring a 2nd graphics team to work solely upon it. Some of you don't know the joy of incredible hair IRL; The least you deserve is to get to experience it in simulation!

• Options
    ShoodzShoodz Member
    Zeshio wrote: »
    I've actually been pretty impressed with their hairwork so far. It's been way beyond the normal 'stock' hairstyles. You can tell they care about unique and interesting hair models. It's always a good thing to remind the devs on, but so far they've been exceeding expectations.

Yeah, I agree. It went beyond my expectations too.
  • Options
    Some of you don't know the joy of incredible hair IRL

....... too easy...
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Awesome. Thanks for the info friends. I havent had the joy of seeing the options they have. This is good to hear.
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    More viking undercuts for the dwarves. I need to bootstrap a Dünir lobby...
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    I would like to see more than one Dreads hairstyle. From the viking-dreads to the rasta-dreads, some variations in length etc.

I really like the look of dreadded barbarians or deadded elves. In most games, these options aren't available.