FeedBack From the Alpha No NDA Week-end Test

Watched several streamers on twitch this week-end.

Environments and ambiance look really good for the immersive theme of AoC so far.
Buildings and material textures look really good as well.
Mounts were surprisingly better than I thought they were going to be as someone who does not care to collect them as that is the type of gamer I am. They had a lot of cool animations and movements that made them appear more realistic and befitting of the world so far.
Combat pace from visually observing seemed fast with a lot of flare, not particularly fond of it but that is just my preference.
Wand attacks remind me of Harry Potter where the magic is very fireworks like.
Magic abilities look great so far though.
Melee attacks seem a bit too fast with too much flare. Reminds me of spinning glow sticks on ropes, not particularly appealing to me.
Overall, the game does look good so far. Cant say how it feels as I have not tested or played it.

Comments

• edited July 2021
    Forgot to mention the dragons and mobs, they really good as well. Their animations really bring them to life.
    Watched Steven troll some streamers with bear spawns from time to time, lol. Him being a sugar daddy with all that gold hand outs for the alpha test was really nice of him as well so people can see the mounts and gear.
    Glad to see he is having a good time with all of this!