Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A Mage's Life Set

I saw a video from pre-alpha 2017 ''A Mage's Life''
and just want to ask if the Mages Clothing Set from the Main Character in the Video will be in game (maybe it was in a pre order Pack as Armor Set) or maybe they scrapped it.
because i think the Set looked really awesome ! and sadly i never saw it in another Video again ;(
need dev answer :cold_sweat:

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHTWhIF5cqI
uwu

Comments

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2021
    I'm not a dev but i give you an educated guess.

To my knowledge, that is on an old character model and i haven't seen those cloths on the new player models.

The closest cosmetic set i have seen to that is the founder's costume from the kickstarter but I'd hesitate to say they are the same. Founder's costume has a lot more going on.

Founder%27s_costume.png
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Isn't that set a base design included with Unreal engine?
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Isn't that set a base design included with Unreal engine?

I don't think so but i could be wrong.